By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
- Residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- The Promotion starts on Wednesday 24th March 2021 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) Monday 5th April 2021 (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
- Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period. To enter you must fill in all details including a valid email address.
- To enter you must complete the form below during the Promotion Period only.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
- Winners will be randomly assigned first-place prize, first runners up bundle and second runners up bundle, and do not have a choice in which staycation they win.
- The organisers, Touchpoint Live Media, accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The winner of the first-place prize will receive a 2-night stay in the Eastbury Cottage, located in Dorset for up to 6 guests, including breakfast one morning of stay and 2-course dinner one evening of stay. Their dog(s) will receive doggy breakfast and dinner alongside the winner in the restaurant. A maximum of 2 dogs is permitted in the dog-friendly accommodation. Staycation must be redeemed before 30th April 2022. Staycation is available to book Sunday to Thursday and always subject to availability and excludes School Holidays, Bank Holidays and Christmas. DogFuriendly will liaise with the winner on specifics of stay and confirm final dates. Winners will also receive two 'Only my dog understands me' Big Dog Walk T-Shirts. Size and colour of t-shirts to be chosen from our selection.
- The winner of the first runners up bundle will receive a 2-night doggy getaway at the Beachcroft Hotel, located in West Sussex for up to 2 guests, including breakfast both mornings and 3-course dinner with a bottle of wine one night of stay. Your dog(s) can enjoy doggy breakfast and dinner. Plus a Doggy welcome pack, with dog bed and bowls, treats & a toy on arrival. A maximum of 2 dogs is permitted in the dog-friendly accommodation. Staycation must be redeemed before 30th April 2022. Staycation is available to book Sunday to Thursday and always subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays, School Holidays and Christmas. DogFuriendly will liaise with the winner on specifics of stay and confirm final dates. Winners will also receive a PitPat dog activity monitor, 2kg Burns Dog Food, Burns Treats, plus a Burns Bandana & Dog Bowl Mat and two 'Only my dog understands me' Big Dog Walk T-Shirts. Size and colour of t-shirts to be chosen from our selection. Winners will be contacted by Touchpoint Live Media to organise home delivery of physical prizes. These details will be passed on to our contacts at PitPat and Burns to organise delivery. Prizes will arrive separately.
- The winner of the second runners up bundle will receive a 2-night doggy getaway at the Merry Harriers in a Shepherd Hut, located in Surrey Hills AONB for up to 2 guests, with breakfast served both mornings and dinner one night of stay. Where humans dine, dogs are provided with breakfast and dinner. Lots of lovely dogs treats, dog bed, blanket, toys and welcome letter. A maximum of 2 dogs is permitted in the dog-friendly accommodation. Staycation must be redeemed before 30th April 2022. Staycation is available to book Sunday to Thursday and always subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays, School Holidays and Christmas. DogFuriendly will liaise with the winner on specifics of stay and confirm final dates. Winners will also receive a PitPat dog activity monitor, 2kg Burns Dog Food, Burns Treats, plus a Burns Bandana & Dog Bowl Mat and two 'Only my dog understands me' Big Dog Walk T-Shirts. Size and colour of t-shirts to be chosen from our selection. Winners will be contacted by Touchpoint Live Media to organise home delivery of physical prizes. These details will be passed on to our contacts at PitPat and Burns to organise delivery. Prizes will arrive separately.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The organisers, Touchpoint Live Media, DogFuriendly, PitPat and Burns, accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
- The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter no later than 16th April 2021. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 2 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- Once randomly selected, the winner's details will be shared with our partners at DogFuriendly in order to organise the delivery of the prize. DogFuriendly will manage all delivery of the prize to the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
- By entering, participants agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes if they are the winner of the Promotion, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company. This includes making their name available on the Promoter's websites and social media platforms. The winner and any guests will also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
- The organisers, Touchpoint Live Media, accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Touchpoint Live Media for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The organisers, Touchpoint Live Media, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeur.